For Residents and Clinical Fellows
Contact: Sharon Mendonca firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 476-6529 Fax: 476-2328 Human Resources, Box 0918
GME Insurance Database - for CoordinatorsGo to the UCSF HR Home Page, Login In, and locate the GME Insurance Database in the "Systems Available to You" menu. If you are logging in for the first time, your username is your UCSF email and your initial password is the last 4 digits of your SSN.
NewsSpecial Enrollment Period Resulting from the Supreme Court's DOMA and Prop 8 Rulings
- Insurance Choices Comparison 2013-2014
- Premium Rates, 2013-2014
- Taxability Letter to Residents Clinical Fellows
The UC contributions paid towards health benefits for some Residents/Clinical Fellows are taxable.
- GME Insurance Contacts
- GME Insurance FAQs
- Medical Insurance: The Basics (How To Enroll)
- How to Find a Primary Care Physician
- How to Find a UCSF Primary Care Physician
- Insurance Action Form "NEW for 2013!"
- Designation of Beneficiary Form
- COBRA Acknowledgement Form
- Declaration of Spouse/Domestic Partnership Form, 2013 "NEW for 2013!"
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice
- 2012 Children's Health Insurance Program Premium Assistance Subsidy Notice
- Anthem Blue Cross Plan Details / EOC Booklet / Blue Cross Rx Summary Blue Cross Rx Co-pays
- Health Net Plan Details / EOC Booklet / Health Net Rx Summary
- Life & AD&D
- Residents & Clinical Fellows that separate from the University may be may be eligible to continue their medical, dental and vision coverage under COBRA continuation.
- UC Retirement Savings Programs
- If you are paid through the UC payroll system you are automatically enrolled in the Safe Harbor DCP (Defined Contribution Plan); your pre-tax deductions default to the UC Savings Funds unless you initiate your own investment selections with Fidelity
- You also have the option to save pre-tax dollars by enrolling in the 403(b) and/or 457(b) plans; to attend a Retirement Workshop, get more information and to enroll click here.
Graduate Medical Education
The UCSF School of Medicine offers Residency and Clinical Fellowship Programs as well as dozens of other specialty training programs.